Old Pasadena once again welcomes Jackalope Indie Artisan Fair, featuring 200+ selected artisans selling beautiful handmade, specialty goods. Shoppers can expect to find trendsetting indie goods that include fashion and jewelry design, ceramics and paper goods, innovative home decor and housewares, art and photography, and much more.
The event also brings the local community a taste of DIY, with crafting workshops available throughout the weekend. Artisans will be hosting creative workshops, allowing attendees to take a dip into the DIY crafting world and get a better idea of the craftsmanship that goes into the one-of-a-kind handmade goods and products found at the fair.
Multiple artisan hosted workshops will allow attendees to get a better idea of the craftsmanship that goes into the one-of-a-kind handmade goods and products found at the fair.
Workshops & Activities:
- Glass fusing demonstration with Bullseye Glass Resource Center
- Canvas painting workshops with Pinot's Palette
- Learn to make your own Reed Diffuser with Banter & Bliss
- Pinch pots with Cobalt and Clay
- Hooping with Eclectic Hoops