Authentic. Historic. Vibrant. Charming. Sophisticated.
Visitors have many ways of describing Old Pasadena – their words highlight the singular character and distinct vibe of Pasadena’s original downtown.
Our eclectic, historic district spans 22 blocks and features more than 300 businesses. Visitors can find premiere shopping, world-class dining, entertainment and activities for all ages, convenient parking, and pedestrian-friendly streets and historic alleys that are perfect for meandering and discovering the authentic character of Old Pasadena.
The DIRECTORY helps you plan a visit to Old Pasadena:
- SHOP – Browse more than 200 one-of-a-kind specialty boutiques or exclusive and national retailers
- DINE – Explore more than 100 upscale restaurants, cozy bistros, and outdoor cafes
- SERVICES – Find beauty salons, a fitness regimen, classes, home décor assistance, or catering
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT – Delight in museums, galleries, live music, and late night fun
More information to help you plan and make the most of your visit:
- EVENTS – Find out what’s happening on our active event calendar
- MAPS & PARKING – Take advantage of 90-minute free parking in three Park & Walk Garages
- HOTELS – Schedule your stay at hotels in and around Old Pasadena
- ATTRACTIONS – Learn about the places and history that makes the city of Pasadena unique
Welcome to Old Pasadena – Old World Charm. Modern Convenience.