275 S. Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
The San Gabriel Valley Pride Festival returns to Central Park on Saturday, October 13. Festival-goers can enjoy the popular Classic Car Show, Authors Forum, the Big Draw LA interactive community drawing experience, and much more!
The San Gabriel Valley Pride Festival is different from the other Pride celebrations you may be familiar with that take place in June. This event is deliberately designed to provide an environment that fosters a more engaged interaction between local exhibitors and festival-goers, with an end goal to foster awareness of issues, services, and opportunities for all genders and generations of the LGBTQ community in the San Gabriel Valley. Also different from most urban Pride celebrations: this event is FREE to the public!
Please support the growth of this beloved event - visit the SGV Pride website to make a donation or offer your support in other ways.
Saturday - 11am-6pm
Blessing of the Animals
Classic Car Show
Queer Croquet Gayme:
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence versus Alison Arngrim as the Queen of Hearts, a Drag King and Drag Queens court.
- Dr. Alfredo Mirande: Behind the Mask: Gender Hybridity in Zapotec Community
- Alison Arngrim: Confessions of a Prairie Bitch
- CB Lee: Sidekick Squad series
- Lee Wind: Queer as a Five-Dollar Bill
- Dr. Simon Levay: Gay, Straight, and the Reason Why: The Science of Sexual Orientation
Health & Wellness
GSA's FUNdraising Gaymes
Portraits of Pride Exhibit - as seen in LA City Hall in June
Fearless Exhibit - from Jeff Sheng's book
Laura Aguilar Exhibit
The Big Draw LA - add to our Road to Equality
Ask an Elder
50+ Local Organizations
Continuing until 9:30pm
Twohey's Food Truck
Foothill Restaurant Beer and Spirits - featuring Amoroso Tequila
3 Sisters Catering Ice Cream