85 E. Holly Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
Back by popular demand, the Pasadena Senior Center presents a free summer concerts each Tuesday from July 11 to August 29, showcasing the talents of a variety of popular musical groups that range from jazz to big band to country and more.
The one-hour concerts are open to people to all ages. Bring a lawn chair and a picnic for the perfect summer experience with family and friends.
- July 11 – Pam Kay and The Tap Chicks entertain with lively dance routines, Vaudeville-style comedy and clever costumes.
- July 18 – Whiskey Hayride performs classic country/rock that will get everybody up and moving.
- July 25 – Pasadena Youth Chamber Orchestra features talented high school and college students performing classical music favorites.
- August 1 – Susie Hansen Latin Band performs fiery jazz and salsa that will have the audience on their feet and dancing in the aisles.
- August 8 – Paddy’s Pig presents timeless Irish pub songs and contemporary Irish rock delivered with plenty of energy.
- August 15 – Theater of Vision Productions entertains with “Cirque di Sarray,” a fun and fast-paced carnival show.
- August 22 – Grammy-winning Lisa Haley and the Zydekats play lively Cajun Zydeco music with lots of Louisiana spice.
- August 29 – The Great American Swing Band features the sounds of big band, rhythm and blues, jazz and Dixieland.