For two days only, Los Angeles Walking Tours host a very special tour that highlights the background of Pasadena's most famous event - the annual Rose Parade! They cover the history of float decorations, the grand marshals, the setup, and the celebrations that take place along the route.
This 2-hour tour takes you along a portion of the Rose Parade route where you will walk by the Tournament House, smell the roses at the famous Pasadena Rose Garden, see the rehearsals, and the viewing areas for the Crown City's biggest annual event!
- Friday, December 30 - 9:30 am
- Saturday, December 31 - 9:30 am
The 2-hour tour starts at Singer Park and ends at Castle Green with a total length of 1.8 miles on a flat route. Tickets are $28 per adult and $16 per child (ages 5 - 12) and must be purchased beforehand.
- Starting Time: 9:30 am
- Starting Point: Corner of California Blvd. and St. John Avenue at Singer Park
- Starting Address: Singer Park, Pasadena, CA 91105
- Distance: 1.8 miles
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ending Location: Castle Green (99 S. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91105)