Maestro brings modern Mexican fine dining and craft cocktails to Old Pasadena. The farm-to-table-centric menu features everything from traditional tacos and enchiladas to innovative dishes made with fresh fish, shellfish, lamb, duck, short ribs, and steak. The cozy spot showcases exposed brick walls, mosaic tiles, neon art, and a large banquette. Bar selections focus on creative cocktails made from high-quality tequila and mezcal, as well as craft beer and wine.
2018 Guest Chef Residency Program - Roster of Chefs
- January 30-February 26: Chef Victor Totoris from Scopa Italian Roots and AOC
- February 27-March 26: Chef Jonathan Perez of Macheen
- March 27-April 23: Erik Nolasco of Madre! and El Nopal
- April 24-May 28: Chef Danielle Duran of Le Coucou
- May 29-June 28: Chef Jesse Barber of The French Laundry and Bouchon
Happy Hour: Tue-Sun, 5:00-7:00pm; Sun 11:00am-2:30pm.