Room to Bloom
Come see what’s growing on in Old Pasadena
Old Pasadena is open! If you haven’t visited in a while, enjoy all the new choices. Choose from street, sidewalk, or patio dining. Try indoor dining at a safely reduced capacity. Grab takeout and head over to our commUNITY Dining area on Big Bang Theory Way and eat under the umbrellas.
Your invaluable patronage has kept so many of our businesses’ doors open. Please continue to support local. Pop in to say hello to an old favorite and discover one of the many new stores and restaurants that have opened recently! Old Pasadena welcomes these new businesses to our community:
Shop, dine, and support local businesses in Old Pasadena.
Here are some tips and quick links for safely supporting local businesses whether from the comfort of your home or in-person:
ONE STOP SHOPPING
Shop from more than 200+ retailers and support local businesses either with an in-person visit or by shopping online. Our retailers are open and prepared to assist you however you choose. Many are offering contact-free curbside pick-up. Check out our “Only in Old Pas” list and show your love by shopping at one of our unique, indie retailers today!
SAFE INDOOR, OUTDOOR & TAKEOUT DINING
Choose from takeout or delivery, dine-in, or dine al fresco at the many street, sidewalk, and patio dining options. Use our restaurant directory to discover something new or find an old favorite!
CONVENIENT PARKING AND PICK-UP ZONES
Take advantage of the 90-minutes free parking at all three Park & Walk Garages. Inquire about contact-free curbside pick-up at participating businesses, and look for convenient 20-minute free parking pick-up zones marked in yellow.
MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT LOCAL
- If you prefer not to visit in person, shop and order food online. Pick up the food in person so your go-to restaurant doesn't have to pay the additional delivery service charge.
- Purchase gift cards from your favorite service providers (hair, nails, massage, trainer, etc.) to gift or use later. Pay it forward…
- Treat yourself, and spend a little extra! Next time you order food or make a purchase, splurge a little. Order a steak instead of a burger. Add the home cocktail mix kit to your order, or a dessert to top it all off. Buy two and give one to your neighbor!
- Smile wide behind your mask and tip a little extra to let those providing essential services know you appreciate them.
- Use social media to follow, like, and share your favorite businesses. Write a glowing review to give them a boost! Tag your friends to share a recommendation.
All these actions will go a long way to help our local business commUNITY continue to recover and thrive again soon. Our community is an interdependent ecosystem and we all participate in sustaining it. Thank you for helping us keep Old Pas the vibrant neighborhood we all know and love!