MAY 30: The 2018 program has not been confirmed as of yet. As soon as we receive the 2018 season schedule from the organizers, we will publish it here!
The Pasadena Pavilion presents an annual summer series of free music concerts, under the stars, at the historic Memorial Park band shell in the heart of Old Pasadena. Designed to appeal to people of all ages, backgrounds and tastes, this beloved summer music festival entertains large audiences each year. Come to Memorial Park for an evening of great music, beautiful weather, a warm and friendly ambiance, and a true feeling of community.
Each summer at the Pasadena Pavilion you will enjoy:
- Free summer concerts in the park
- The opportunity to picnic and enjoy a concert with family and friends
- Various music styles including Jazz, Latin, World, American, and Children's genres
- A diverse lineup of acclaimed and award-winning artists
- A safe, well-run community gathering place
Transportation: Take the Metro GOLD Line straight to the Memorial Park station. For more information, please visit METRO.