Pasadena Walking Tours offers you three opportunities to take their Haunted Pasadena walking tour this Halloween season. Through castles and courtyards, mortuaries and theatres, darkened alleyways, and shuttered shopping malls, take a guided tour and discover the sordid side of the City of Roses. Meet the phantoms who haunt its alleys, underground tunnels, corridors, and back rooms. Unexplained mysteries and dirty dealings pepper Pasadena's past, but they'll expose them on a night-time wander through the Playhouse Village and Old Pasadena!
(Parental guidance advised due to the nature of the stories told during the tour.)
- Starting Time: 6:30 pm
- Starting Point: Performer Statue outside of The Stand
- Starting Address: 36 S. El Molino Ave., Pasadena, CA 91101
- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ending Location: Castle Green, 99 S. Raymond Ave., Pasadena, CA 91105)
- 6:30 PM - Friday, October 22nd - SOLD OUT
- 6:30 PM - Friday, October 29th
- 6:30 PM - Friday, November 5th
All tours require advanced ticket purchases. Visit the website link to purchase.