Pasadena has its roots as an agricultural citrus-growing community and is now famous worldwide as the home of some of the best-known New Year's Day celebrations. Beyond the festivals, flowers, and tree-lined streets, prepare to learn more about the Crown City at the base of the foothills, fascinating every day of the year!
- Starting Time: 10:00 AM
- Starting Point: Front steps of Pasadena City Hall
- Starting Address: 100 Garfield Avenue Pasadena, CA 91101
- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ending Location: Del Mar Gold Line station (260 S. Raymond Avenue 91105)
- 10:00 am - Wednesday, November 17th
- 10:00 am - Sunday, November 21st
- 10:00 am - Wednesday, November 24th
All tours require advanced ticket purchases. Visit the website link to purchase.