Pasadena Complete Streets Coalition (PasCSC) joins with numerous civic and cultural organizations throughout the month of October for Walktober, an event to promote and celebrate our city’s amazing walkability. The event's goal is to inspire Pasadenans to incorporate more walking for everyday fun, social connection, exploration, transportation, and fitness by spotlighting a wide variety of opportunities throughout October.
Lace up your own walking shoes and take part in the many scheduled walks throughout the month, which include the following events in Old Pasadena:
- SAT 10/5, 9:00am: Old Pasadena Walking Tour (Pasadena Heritage)
- SAT 10/5, 2:30-4:30pm: City of Roses Walking Tour (Pasadena Walking Tours) See calendar for additional dates
- SAT 10/19, 9:00am: Old Pasadena Walking Tour (Pasadena Heritage)
- SAT 10/26, 2:00-5:00pm: Old Pasadena Pub Crawl (Pasadena Heritage)*
- SAT 10/19, 9:00am-1:00pm: Together Is Better Walkathon: A walk to support individuals with Down syndrome (Club 21)
- SAT 10/26, 1:00-7:00pm: Old Pasadena Day of the Dead Community Day
- Each SAT & SUN, 10/5-10/27, 10:30am-2:00pm: Old Pasadena Food Tasting Tours
See the complete schedule of all walking tours taking place throughout the city online.