Critically acclaimed restaurant Maestro in Pasadena is fêting Valentine’s Day with an “Amor a la Mexicana” celebration. For one day only, the restaurant will host a special menu to commemorate the occasion. Dine in the company of acoustic musicians and with the scent of fresh roses filling the air.
Maestro is known for its mezcal offerings, specializing in more than 100 variations. This ancient Mexican spirit is said to be an aphrodisiac, perfect for a date night! This year, nix the pricey prix fixe Valentine’s Day dinners and enjoy an authentic Amor a la Mexicana. Reservations are required.
- Baked Oysters Served with House Bread
- Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- Queso/Romesco Sauce
- Indfladitas, Birria Braised Short rib/Queso
- Fresco/Cabbage/Micro Pico de Gallo
- Burratta con Salsa Tomatillo, Amaranth seed/Olive Oil/Goose Berries/Quelites
- Grilled Spot Prawns, Chipotle Mezcal/Red Wine Sauce / Beet Greens
- Savory Crepe, Roasted Oyster Mushroom/ Nettle Sauce/ Cashew Crema
- Confit Chicken, Butternut Squash Puree/White Bean/ House Greens / Hibiscus Mustard Gastrique
- Petit Filet, Dry Mole Rubbed /Chipotle Red Wine Demi Glaze/ Mushroom/Celeriac Puree
- Halibut, Mojo de Ajo Beurre Blanc/Hearts of Palm / Oja Santa
- Coconut Mouse, Toasted Coconut Meringue/ Crème Fraiche/Burnt Cream
- Churros y Chocolate, Chocolate Sauce/ Raspberry sauce