Stone Brewing celebrates 23 years of creating fine craft beer and invites everyone to a party! The Pasadena Company Store joins all US locations for an epic anniversary weekend that features special beers on tap, rare and vintage bottles, plus amazing food and live music at select locations.
At the Old Pasadena location, guests can take part in a Rare Beer Bottle Pour from 6:00-8:00pm ($25 ticketed event, limited spots!), or shake hands with Stone CEO Dominic Engels, who visits for a meet-and-greet from 6:30-8:30pm.
No tickets are necessary, but seating and special release beers are first-come, first-served. Take this opportunity to visit our Pasadena Stone Brewing location and raise a glass to 23 years of fabulous beer!
- Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA
- Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
- Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2019)
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA w/Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava
- Stone Delicious IPA w/PIneapple, Ancho & Serrano Chilies
- Stone Classics [Cali-Belgique IPA] (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Older Knightmare (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Jovian Orbit Double IPA (Brewed at Stone Brewing Napa)
- Stone Imperial White Tea IPA (Brewed at Stone Brewing Napa)
- Stone Experimental Batch 077: Brut IPA
- Stone Wit Beer
- Stone Mexican Style Lager w/Sea salt & Lime
ARCHIVE & BARREL-AGED RELEASES
- 2013 Double Bastard Ale
- 2009 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- Fyodors Classic (2018)
- Stone Water Lilly SourEnter Night Pilsner
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
Enter Night Pilsner