Old Pasadena Home for the Holidays
CANCELLED due to rain. We are so sorry to announce that our Holiday Celebration has been cancelled due to the weather.
The most wonderful time of the year is here.
Join us for a fun family-friendly holiday celebration on Friday, November 29, from 4:00 – 8:00pm. All the fun and festivities are absolutely free!
Holly Street Holiday Celebration 4:00 - 8:00pm
Holly Street between Fair Oaks and Raymond Avenues
- Frolic in 20 tons of sparkling snow
- Get creative in the kids' craft area hosted by Armory Center for the Arts
- Try your hand at Japanese ink painting with Nori Shirasu
- Pose in fun holiday props and "ugly Christmas sweaters" (courtesy of The Loved One) at the photo booth
- Enjoy festive live holiday music performance on the main stage:
- 4:00pm - LAMA College for Music Professionals Ensemble
- 5:10pm - Towne Singers
- 6:00pm - Burbank Music Academy
- 7:00pm - Pasadena Crown City Chorus
One Colorado Tree Lighting & Santa's Arrival 6:00 - 7:00pm
41 Hugus Alley - One Colorado Courtyard
- Witness Santa Claus’ Arrival (6:30pm)
- See the Gorgeous 30-foot Holiday Tree Lit
- Toast the Season with Cookies and Cocoa
- Live Music… Carolers, Choirs, and Handbells!
- Bring Your Own Camera for a Family Portrait with Santa
(available until 8:00pm)
- Santa’s Mailbox Opens for the Season
All letters to Santa will receive a response from the North Pole!
Be sure to include your return address.
Visit Old Pasadena Sales and Promotions for details on the ongoing seasonal offers and holiday promotions from Old Pasadena merchants.