Old Pasadena Home for the Holidays
The most wonderful time of the year is here.
Join us for a fun family-friendly holiday celebration on Friday, November 28, from 4:00 – 8:00pm. All the fun and festivities are absolutely free!
Holly Street Holiday Celebration 4:00 - 8:00pm
Holly Street between Fair Oaks and Raymond Avenues
- Frolic in 20 tons of sparkling snow
- Get creative in the Kids' Craft Village:
- Holiday hand crafts with Armory Center for the Arts and Kidspace Museum
- Try your hand at Japanese ink painting with Nori Shirasu
- Ceramic ornament painting with Color Me Mine
- Holiday card-making with Lula Mae
- Snap a photo Santa and Mrs. Claus (on your camera)
- Enjoy festive live holiday music performances on the main stage (schedule to be confirmed):
- Pasadena Symphony Brass Quintet
- Celeigh Chapman
- Burbank Music Academy
- Beverly Belles - Santa Baby Holiday Show
One Colorado's Holiday Kick Off Party 6:00 - 8:00pm
41 Hugus Alley - One Colorado Courtyard
- Toast the season with Cookies & Cocoa
- Live music from Leftover Cuties
- Photo Booth fun with Santa Photo bombing
- Santa’s Mailbox opens for the season
All letters to Santa will receive a response from the North Pole!
Be sure to include your return address.
Visit Old Pasadena Sales and Promotions for details on the ongoing seasonal offers and holiday promotions from Old Pasadena merchants.