Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration 2013
Bring the family for a spooktacular good time with Halloween activities throughout Old Pasadena!
Bring your little ghosts, witches, goblins, and critters to Old Pasadena for store-to-store trick-or-treating, free family photos, pumpkin decorating, kids' matinees at the Old Town Haunt, and a meet-and-greet with costumed characters.
Old Town Haunt
Halloween Pumpkin Decorating
Saturday, October 5 through Saturday, November 2
- Now in its ninth year, Old Pasadena's award-winning, scariest haunted house is back! Kids' Matinees (recommended for ages 7-12) are scheduled on Saturday, October 26th and Sunday, October 27th from 12:00-4:00pm. More info
Saturday, October 26, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- One Colorado's Annual Pumpkin Decorating in the One Colorado Courtyard, 41 Hugus Alley. Kids can unmask their creative super powers with some serious Halloween pumpkin decorating fun. Free and open to the public; boys and ghouls welcome. Pumpkins first-come-first-served and all creations go home with their creators. (And don’t worry Mom and Dad – this is a glue and stick-on only event!)
Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration
Thursday, October 31, 5:00 - 8:00pm
- Free store-to-store trick-or-treating
- Free family photos in the One Colorado Courtyard
- Old Town Haunt open from 7:00-midnight ($17 per person)
- Meet and greet with costumed characters
- Free outdoor screening of Hotel Transylvania (starts at 6pm) and Beetlejuice (starts at 8pm) in the One Colorado Courtyard