Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts
85 E. Holly Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
|Description :||The Levitt Pavilion Pasadena presents an annual summer series of 50 free music concerts, under the stars, at the historic Memorial Park band shell in the heart of Old Pasadena. Designed to appeal to people of all ages, backgrounds and tastes, our summer festival entertains audiences of over 50,000 each year. Join the Levitt for an evening of great music, beautiful weather, a warm and friendly ambience, and a true feeling of community.
At The Levitt You Will Enjoy:
* 50 free summer concerts in the park, every Wednesday through Sunday for ten weeks
* The opportunity to picnic and enjoy a concert with family and friends
* Various music styles including Jazz, Latin, World, American, and Children's genres
* A diverse lineup of acclaimed and award-winning artists
* A safe, well-run community gathering place
|Closest Parking Garage :||
Marriott Garage, 171 N. Raymond Ave.
|Type of Business :||
Live Music & DJs
Performing Arts Center
|Add this merchant to your itinerary|
Is this your establishment? Log on here to update your profile.